.

Monday, July 5, 2010

"Good Times & Bum Times, I've Seen Them All & My Dear... I'm Still Here!"

Yes, indeed, I'm still here. I haven't abandoned this blog; I just still haven't had much to write about.

I'm still knitting up a storm. :) I finished the Gryffindor Illusion Scarf a few days ago and am now practicing a few various patterns from Ravelry.

There was an all-day marathon of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman on GMC today! And all of the episodes featured Sully. Gah, that man is so... sexy. And I don't easily classify people as sexy. It must be mostly the hair, though, because Joe Lando himself just doesn't do anything for me. I'm telling you, if Byron Sully were real, I'd be in Colorado Springs in a heartbeat. ;D *purr* Woo. Anyway.... *deep breaths*

My mother came home from the hospital again yesterday. She was diagnosed with leukemia the Thursday before Easter of this year, and this past hospital visit should be her last round of chemotherapy for awhile.

Also, I watched my second favorite movie of all time, Borrowed Hearts, for the billionth time the other day. (For the record, my favorite movie of all time is The Sound of Music.) It's a Thanksgiving/Christmas movie, but I don't care. I think I may even watch it again in the next day or two.

So, maybe next time I'll have something interesting to write here? Yeah, I doubt it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment