.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh, Goodness...

Well, we moved my stuff back into the dorm today... It's bittersweet, really. In a way, I'm dreading going back to school, but in a way, I'm ready. This is certainly going to be a busy semester for me. I'm continuing work with the research team, as well as beginning an undergraduate internship at a mental health center for people with intellectual disabilities. To be perfectly honest, the internship frightens me, simply because I've never done anything like it before; I don't at all know what to expect or barely even when or where to go (though we did drive by there today so I would know how to get there, since I've never been). I guess that I always get nervous as new school years begin. I'm sure I'll be fine once I get into the routine of everything. I'll be going back to the dorm Sunday evening, since I start Monday, but my roommate won't be coming back until Monday afternoon, since she only has band and her new student teaching internship on MWFs, and her internship doesn't start until the week after. I hate being there without her, but maybe it'll give me some time to get used to being there in the dorm room again, and I can sit back and read, knit, and watch a few episodes of Touched by an Angel. Ooh, just a few of my favorite things! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment