.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 5: Favorite Quote

I love quotes that make me think "YES! I couldn't have said it any better!!" They just describe exactly how I feel at exactly that point in my life. This particular quote that I'm going to share today has been my favorite quote for many years now, because it always fits how I feel about life.

"If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." -- Dolly Parton

That's so true. Whatever point I'm at in my life at the time, it may seem like a lot of hard times and a lot of struggle, but I know that it will eventually work out for the best. In fact, that leads me to another similar quote, but this one is Scripture.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

No one promises that all things are good (that would be foolishness), but all things work together for good to those who love God! Praise the Lord for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment