.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Return to the 30-Day Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: Favorite Movie

Yes, as you can see, I'm finally returning to the 30-day blogging challenge now that I actually have time to do this type of thing. I have a few other things I want/need to blog about as well, but I'll just start with this. So, without further ado, my favorite movie is...

The Sound of Music!! I've watched that movie more times than I can count, and it never gets old! I consider myself to be quite picky when it comes to movies, but this particular one has everything I could ever ask for in a movie: music, romance, humor, life lessons, nuns (lol), and so much more. I adore it, and if I ever have children someday, you can bet that they'll grow up watching this movie and learning these classic songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment